Join an automotive franchise leader with the components you need to be successful.
A wide-open road ahead
- You’ll get access to a large, booming market segment that is part of a larger $20B automotive parts industry.
- Our desirable customer demographic is comprised of affluent, loyal customers who love customizing their vehicles.
- Upfitting trucks, vans and SUVs is a market segment that’s growing rapidly, and with a LINE-X Franchise you’ll be uniquely positioned to take advantage.
A Superior Model
- Our business model delivers multiple revenue streams to grow your business. You’ll have access to national accounts from a dedicated relationship team directed to your location. Specialized fleet accounts bring recurring business from large-scale operations with specific vehicle needs.
- Low overhead and staffing of between 4 – 6 employees, keeps costs low. Your site can be located in light industrial areas for lower rent that immediately goes toward your bottom line.
- There’s no experience needed. We surround you with training and ongoing support innovations like our LINE-X University and state-of-the-art shop management system that handles scheduling, inventory, and sales allowing you to sell more services and create loyalty to dominate your market.
Leading the way
- We’ve been leading the industry in North America for over 30 years with a proprietary bed liner product and process. With over 350 unique products (and growing) we have what consumers want today and into the future.
- Thanks to our volume and size we can source product and supplies at a lower cost that supports your bottom line growth. We have a proven process and marketing to effectively manage and grow your business.
- Our seasoned leadership team knows the automotive industry and have built a team to help Franchisees have what they need to be successful, so you’ll always be in the know.
Take advantage of a growing vehicle upfitting market.
- Just about any light truck, Jeep or SUV can be upfit with a wide variety of aftermarket products.
- Light trucks account for 78% of all vehicles sold in the U.S. today, and will hit 82% by 2028. That’s nearly 10M new pickups and light truck vehicles on the road every year**.